Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Strange Case of Dad's Missing Head

Hi everyone! Here's something we did at headless productions three years ago. I did a part of the animation, and the rest of the really talented team of Headless productions (Adrian Garcia, Alfredo Torres, Victor Maldonado and Pablo Navarro) did the rest!
I'm so happy this trailer can be seen! I hope you guys will enjoy it !!!


"THE STRANGE CASE OF DAD´S MISSING HEAD" teaser trailer 2008 from Headless Productions on Vimeo.


And here's a sneak peak of other stuff i did with them lately!

9 comments:

TANYA LYON said...

Wow! Super beau travail! L'animation est impéccable :) Bravo!

Tony Unser said...

Absolutley amazing, I love every frame of it! Which part of Animation did you work on the Strange Case?

Chris Cormier said...

I am in absolute awe. What a brilliant display of beautiful design and animation. Thanks so much for sharing! I'll be watching this dozens of times, I'm sure.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dr dre headphones said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sukanto Debnath said...

mind blowing work here! Just so fantastic!
Following instantly!

divorce amiable said...

Hello, I adored the video. Bravo in all the team. Thank you

Gonzalez Villalba Mariela Concepcion said...

hi! i like your blog, is really cool, this post is great!