Saturday, November 30, 2013

2013 Catching Up

Hey everyone, it's been a long time since the last post but I had a really busy year working on ME AND MY SHADOW at DreamWorks Animation in sunny Los Angeles!
However, there are still a few other things that I did that have been released this year.

Frist is the third Jamie book, Jamie au Lac Chikawauka! This is the one I'm the most proud of, I hope you guys will enjoy it.




Then, here's a couple of other stuff...One for the french magazine TOBBOGAN, that was released in February ...


...And here's one of the many illustrations that I did for the book TopDoc Monstres, published by Fleurus Editions.


3 comments:

Jeff Maka Merghart said...

AWESOME work! I love the book!! And the other 2 illustrations are fantastic! Looking forward to Me and My Shadow :) All the best!

j.etienne said...

ton sens des couleur me laisse pantois!

Sarah Elisa said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know... you need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!