Thursday, December 05, 2013

My Family and the Wolf

Here's a scene from the trailer of My Family and the Wolf that we did at Headless Studio. I only animated two scenes in this trailer, this one and the one where the kids are dancig in the rain.
It was a really interesting scene to do because there was so many things happening in so little time that I had to find a lot of little animation tricks to make it work.

My Family and the Wolf from Julien Bizat on Vimeo.


Ahmed Al Hasnawi said...

Im really like this part and I kept repeat it over and over and I like knife`s motion blur FX.

Matt Williames said...

yeeeeAAAHHHHHH!! Finally posting your beautiful animation eh? Give the people what they want Julien! More, more I say!

odre said...

Awesome! love it!

Sarah Elisa said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know... you need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!